CFT Online Training
Enrol, pay and train when and where you want!
Online training offers a way of learning that allows you the freedom to choose when and where you study and to print off your own certificate.
- Flexible learning: You can stop and start your training at any time.
- The total course time will vary depending on your basic computer skills and food safety knowledge.
- Generally, most students will take between 2 & 4 hours to complete Level 1 food safety training.
- Upon completion you will have access to your certificate immediately.
- Online or Email support is available 7 days a week between 7am - 10pm.
- Phone support is available during support during business hours.
How you will be assessed
Assessment for Food Safety Training Online has two components: a series of online questions to assess your knowledge and a workplace practical skills assignment. The workplace assignment is completed on the job, in a real or simulated workplace environment and observed by a suitably qualified 3rd party observer- see further details here.
Before you begin your training with CFT here is some information on our courses, fees and charges and CFT policies and procedures, this information is available in our Student Information Handbook and the CFT Policy page of this website.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard or American Express; or download a registration form here and return it with your payment (cheque or money order) to CFT for enrollment.
*If you would like further information, please complete the enquiry form here.